Friday, May 11, 2012

Vendor Review: Anita Shay Photography

Recently, my husband and I decided we needed some updated photos of the two of us.  Knowing a lot of photographers, I knew it would be hard to choose one from the beginning.  I spent weeks searching websites, blogs, and asking around.  I had heard wonderful things about Shay from Anita Shay Photography for a while, but I had not been lucky enough to work with her personally.  One evening, with my husband by my side, I looked through her blog and we both fell in love.  We had to work with her!  Do yourself a favor and check out her blog for some awesome wedding photos. :)











Photo Credits: Anita Shay Photography

Not only is Shay an incredibly talented photographer, she's also a great person and a pleasure to work with.  She is prompt to respond to any inquiry and to answer any questions.  We chose a location for our shoot that she had never been to.  She had no issues finding creative locations and working in backdrops that we loved.  Overall she made it a very fun and relaxing experience - my normally anti-photo husband even enjoyed it!  I highly recommend Anita Shay Photography for all of your photography needs!  You won't regret it!





Photo Credits: Anita Shay Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment